With open enrollment season underway, HR departments everywhere are grappling with the manual labor of the benefits enrollment process.
How can it be streamlined so that you get the best pricing from your brokers without the dreaded, seemingly never-ending email requests for more and more information?
What if you could automatically submit all employee benefits information to your brokers and carriers with just two clicks? You can with human capital management (HCM) software, and a whole lot more.
How Does HCM Software Handle Open Enrollment?
HCM software provides an improved experience for both employers and employees during the critical open enrollment process. A user-friendly interface offers a more engaging and intuitive benefits enrollment experience as users navigate step-by-step through the benefit enrollment process, driving up employee engagement and usage.
Open Enrollment Benefits
- 2-Click Enrollment Submissions: with two clicks of the mouse, you can submit all of your employee enrollment data to your broker or carrier, including employee demographics
- Employee Communication: you can structure specific benefit enrollment welcome messages while easily attaching important benefit documents for employees to review and acknowledge
- Email Deadline Alerts: you can schedule email alerts to make sure enrollment deadlines aren’t missed
- Save-as-You Go: when navigating menus in benefit enrollment, it will save automatically
- Benefits Dependencies: you can also make the selection of a benefit dependent on another benefit
- Tobacco Usage: you can now choose to allow your employees to indicate whether they are a tobacco user as part of their benefit enrollment
iSolved HCM Employee Benefits Summary
What Will You Do without the Open Enrollment Headaches?
Once open enrollment is sorted, you can move onto streamlining the new employee onboarding process. Contact us to learn how HCM software can work for you, its return on investment (ROI) and cost justification.